Join us on 31st May from 1-4pm at Platt Fields Bike Hub for an full afternoon of bicycle splendour!
As promised, please see our confirmed list of activities, workshops & offerings to YOU, the wonderful public!
- Free bike servicing with parts provided*
- Bike washing station with expert products
- Puncture repair informal workshops
- Pedal powered sound system
- Pedal powered smoothies
- ‘Creche & Burn’ – family cargo cycling
- Upcycled bike jewellery making workshop
- “Bling YO Bike” – adorn your bicycles!
- Kiddie bike games & friendly competitions
- Free massages for cyclists!
- Coffee and delicious drinks from a cargo bike
- Tasty vegetarian paella
- Bike trailer dishing out freebies
- Survey competition with prizes!
*Free bike servicing = we will register each bike with intention to repair & rejuvenate as best we can, but major repairs will have to be booked in separately. Please register your bike early to avoid disappointment! Depending on the size of the queue remaining will depend on when registrations close to ensure all bikes are returned to their owners by close of event at 4pm.
If you haven’t already seen it – check out our film from the pilot BBR event we hosted back in October